Politics | Paul Pelosi Hospital Releases Paul Pelosi After Attack House speaker's husband goes to San Francisco home to recover By Bob Cronin Posted Nov 3, 2022 5:30 PM CDT Copied House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and her husband, Paul Pelosi, arrive for an event in Washington in December 2019. (AP Photo/Kevin Wolf, File) Paul Pelosi was released from a hospital Thursday and is recovering at his San Francisco home from a violent attack by an intruder last week. The husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi suffered a fractured skull in the attack, as well as injuries to his right arm and hands. He underwent surgery while at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital. Doctors said Pelosi should make a full recovery, CNN reports. He spent most of his hospital stay in intensive care, per the New York Times. The speaker has said her husband has a long recovery ahead of him. She said Thursday that he remains under doctors' care, per the AP. Read These Next Minneapolis shooter had a plan—and grievances. American Taylor Townsend gets an earful after her US Open win. Jay Cutler can't avoid jail in DUI case. Belichick's girlfriend is embracing 'gold digger' idea. Report an error